Skip navigation.

U of L New Media Rep Blog

Friday, May 07, 2010

New Management 

The new U of L New Media blog:

Comments (0)

Monday, December 19, 2005

Student Reps 

I'm no longer the U of L New Media Student Rep so this blog is for the most part no longer being used. (If the new reps are interested I would be happy to let them take it over). I still think there are some useful tidbits of information here, so I'm not going to erase it outright.

Comments (4)

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Artcity 2005 TRANS Design Competition Brief 

Arcity Festival is a celebration of contemporary visual art, architecture and design, held every September in Calgary, Canada. Artcity opens possibilities for conversations, debates and realizations about how and what artists, architects and designers do and how they see and shape the world around us. In 2005, Artcity Festival will explore the ideas and concepts associated with the term Trans.

Artcity Festival encourages you to become involved in the 2005 city-wide festival by submitting graphic and interactive design work to our competition. A one-thousand dollar prize is on offer!

Competition Brief

In keeping with this year’s theme for Artcity of TRANS, the competition is for designers working in a trans-disciplinary way. Relevant graphic and interactive designers are opening up new spaces between design and art, science, commerce, politics, the printed page, and the interactive screen. A trans-disciplinary approach toward communication is borne of an increasingly sophisticated definition of “information”. Whether it is the informational riot to be found on CNN, or the scientific visualization of molecules, visual design is charged with offering us a peculiar kind of complex clarity: language, performance, maps, composition, art and knowledge all intersect to form this contemporary discipline.

Requirements for Entry

The work may be pre-existing projects submitted for their relation to the theme, or they may be original works produced for the purposes of the competition. We ask that team submissions be limited to five members or less. Submissions may include:

- Poster-sized inkjet prints;
- Interactive websites;
- Flash or Director projectors;
- Motion graphics;
- Composited films;
- DVDs;
- Software.

Artcity reserves the right to reproduce the works for exhibition purposes. All works will be exhibited on three public access 17” kiosk computers throughout the festival. Work will also be projected during a lecture / prize award event; our celebrity judge this year is renowned design educator and commentator Denise Gonzales Crisp, chair of the graphic design department at NC State University.


- All materials should be accompanied by a design rationale that does not exceed 500 words;

- Include all the names of the participants and/or studio name in alphabetical order;

- Clearly indicate any special technical or installation requirements;

- Digital work should be submitted on CDR or DVDR as appropriate; you may submit work by posting it via http or ftp protocol, in co-ordination with the programming committee;

- Disks and hardcopy documents should be sent to:

Artcity Festival
#200, 137 – 8th Avenue SW
Calgary AB T2P 1B4

If you intend to participate, take a moment to email with the subject: “I’m in!” It will give us an idea of the number of submissions we can expect, so that we can plan accordingly.

If you have any further questions, please let us know. Good luck!

Comments (0)

Thursday, March 17, 2005

New Media Faculty Meeting Minutes #32 

New Media Department Meeting
Tuesday, March 15, 2005
1:15 p.m. – W870
Minutes # 32

Present: David Clearwater, Chair, Bob Cousins, Nick Fai, Terry Gallie James Graham, Christopher Moore, Anna Pickering, Gerald Prost, Daniela Sirbu, Will Smith, Hei-Young Shin, Visiting Professor, Jeff Milner, Student Representative and Jill Payant, Recording Secretary

Regrets: Jill Flaman

I Adoption of the Agenda – with the following additions:
3.5 Art & Technology Committee
3.6 Teaching Supplement

II Adoption of and Business Arising from the Previous Minutes (sent to the department members on Thursday, March 3, 2005)

III Items for Information
3.1 Chair’s Report – Nothing to report.

3.2 New Media Month (Smith) Please be reminded that Saturday, March 19, 2005 is the culmination of New Media Month 2005. Activities will be held at the Lethbridge City Center Foyer with visual performances starting at 8:00 p.m. This event will feature seven New Media faculty submissions; Amrita Desphande, Leanne Elias, Christopher Moore, Will Smith, James Graham, Hei-Young Shin and Gerald Prost. Refreshments will consist of a $2.00 cash bar, sodas, and light snacks.

Bob Cousins has volunteered to help Will set up the screen for the Saturday event.

3.3 (New Media Candidate Search Itineraries) (Clearwater)

Deadline for the Academic Assistant Position and the 9-Month Term Position is March 25, 2005.

3.4 Tom Calvert – March 30 & 31, 2005 Visit (Clearwater) David has emailed out tentative schedules for those who will be meeting with Tom Calvert. These interviews will be approximately 45 minutes long.

3.5 Faculty of Fine Arts & Tech Committee (Sirbu) Daniela reported on the recent establishment of the Fine Arts & Tech Committee, which consists of one faculty member from each department: Arlan Schultz (Music), Rolf Boon (Music), Daniela Sirbu (New Media), Michael Campbell (Art), John Farwell (Theatre and Dramatic Art).

This committee has been established to oversee the use of media technology in the Faculty of Fine Arts. The Committee is currently asking for a list of technical assets that belongs to each department in order to facilitate research proposals for each department, based on specific department needs. After lengthy discussion, New Media is hesitant about submitting this list until the directives of the purpose of the committee is clearer and whether this will be used for teaching or research purposes. Davis has suggested submitting a partial list of technical assets when specific research/funding proposals are being drafted.

The committee has identified other technology-related goals:
- increase each faculty’s web presence significantly
- inform and train interested personnel on the policy and use of the Sound
Recording Studio (properly known as the Audio Research Lab - please email Daniela if you are interested or think you may be able to use the music sound studio.

The following is an email sent to Arlan Schultz regarding the Banff Centre for the Arts Visit on March 23, 2005:

“We are working to initiate a program series or enhance some of the current programs by facilitating discussions between our two institutions that we hope will stimulate the creativity of attendees and help generate collaborative activities between artists and researchers at the University of Lethbridge and the Banff Centre.”

“At this first event Jason Morelyle will be speaking about the Banff Centre’s programs and the potential for interdisciplinary work/study with the U of L.”

Please join us, everyone is welcome:

Banff Centre Artists Visit is
Wednesday, March 23, 2005
12:00 p.m. – 12:50 p.m.
Speaker: Jason Morelyle, The Banff Centre for the Arts

“Following the presentation we will be hosting an informal discussion until 1:50 pm. It will be held as a free-form discussion where Arlan Schultz, the chair of our Fine Arts Technology Committee will guide the conversation as moderator. The purpose for the discussion will be identifying how we can present and celebrate each other's work.”
Joann Priestley

Please respond to Daniela Sirbu with all of you thoughts and concerns in regards to the Faculty of Fine Arts & Tech Committee.

3.5 Teaching Supplement (Sirbu) Daniela requested clarification as to whether monies used to purchase necessary software or course specific supplies, is in addition to the instructors teaching supplement or in place of. David replied that we often purchase faculty software with the larger purchase of software for the labs. The teaching supplement is meant to offset costs directly relating to teaching and the delivery of courses. This can include software, books, DVDs, video games, trial copies of textbooks, etc.

IV Items for Discussion / Action
4.1 Policy Regarding New Media Equipment Access and Sign-Out (Gallie) Concerns were voiced with regards to the illusion of responsibility for the New Media department and FFA equipment loaning and it was determined that a policy should be initiated to protect the New Media department specific equipment.

A major suggestion was to propose that the FFA as a whole, purchase one each of all necessary media equipment, which would be loaned to faculty members as needed. This would eliminate the constant outstretched hand to NMED for equipment use. The department might also consider purchasing one piece of sought-after equipment (DAT recorders, high-end video cameras, etc.) that could be loaned to faculty in other departments and keep the majority of equipment for students and use by faculty in delivering courses. We might—as a department—want to be strategic and diplomatic with regard to other FFA departments while still protecting the pool of equipment.

David asks that department members give this situation thought and report back at a later department meeting.

4.2 Schedule for Performances/Student Showcase for Next Semester (Clearwater) The department reviewed potential time lines for upcoming New Media events and are taking into consideration advertising information, student artwork submissions and the requirements involved Suggestions included the following possibilities:

Beginning of Semester Open Submissions (September)
New Music/New Media (November)
New Media Mixer (January)
Graduation Showcase (January)
New Media Month
Faculty Submission Event (April)
End of Semester Student Showcase (Late April)

4.3 Agenda Items for Curriculum Retreat (Clearwater) The department quickly reviewed the agenda for the upcoming Curriculum Retreat tentatively re-scheduled for Monday, May 2. If you have any additions to the agenda please submit them to David Clearwater.

4.4 Textbook Orders (Clearwater) Gerald Prost, James Graham and Chris Moore to see David regarding Summer II, III book orders.

V Other Business – David presented the possibility of purchasing the following items for the computer labs: TV, VCR DVD, headphones, and a sofa. Will be discussed at a later date.

VI Adjournment – Pickering, 2:50 p.m.

Comments (0)

Monday, March 07, 2005

New Media Faculty Meeting Minutes #31 

New Media Department Meeting
Tuesday, March 1, 2005
1:15 p.m. – W870

Minutes # 31

Present: David Clearwater, Chair, Bob Cousins, Leanne Elias, Nick Fai, Jill Flaman, Terry Gallie, James Graham, Christopher Moore, Anna Pickering, Gerald Prost, Daniela Sirbu, Will Smith, Jeff Milner - Student Representative and Jill Payant, Recording Secretary.

I Adoption of the Agenda with the following additions
3.3 Media Career Fair (Flaman)
4.1 SAAG Opening (Graham)

II Adoption of and Business Arising from the Previous Minutes (sent to the department members on Monday, February 28, 2005)
In reference to Item 3.3 of the previous minutes – Visit by Electronic Arts Representatives - Will briefly discussed a rude exchange which transpired between a Computer Science student and one of the visiting representatives and indicated he felt it was a poor reflection on the New Media department.

Also, in reference to Item 4.0, and further to the previous discussion – Proposal to Develop New Media Branch Programs – A Curriculum Retreat has been tentatively scheduled for Saturday, April 23, 2005. A suitable location was briefly discussed, and one possibility is Anderson Hall. If any individuals have other suggestions please see David and also confirm your availability for the proposed date.

III Information
3.1 Chair’s Report (Clearwater)
3.1.1 Applied Arts Magazine - Applied Arts Magazine is holding their 3rd Annual Student Design & Advertising Awards – call for entry deadline is April 29th, 2005. Please see the information email posted on the New Media bulletin board outside of W850.
3.1.2 Rick Casson Petition in support of same-sex marriage – a petition was passed around for those interested in signing. See David or Karen Mahar for this petition.
3.1.3 Tom Calvert SFU Visit – Date still being investigated but it will fall sometime on or between March 29 to April 1.

3.2 New Media Month Update (Smith) Posters are printed and ready to go, Jeff Milner has agreed to distribute the posters in high profile designated areas for remuneration of $50.00. The first New Media month activity is Friday, March 4, 05 - SAAG Opening at 8:00 p.m., this opening will exhibit current and alumni student submissions.

A brief discussion ensued regarding possibly moving the student showing of March 4, to April 1 – Will Smith strongly opposed as there appears to be a sufficient number of submissions for this March 4th evening. It was agreed to keep this date. James Graham will help Will Smith with screen set-up for March 4 & 5. There are some food concerns for the Friday March 4th opening – James will get back to David.

Deadline for submission for the March 19th Faculty Staff Showing is Monday, March 14, 2005. Please see Will Smith for details

Please encourage your classes to attend these openings!!

It was suggested to incorporate, in the Curriculum Retreat, a discussion to design courses that would further educate students for New Media Month Submissions.

3.3 Media Career Fair (Flaman) Please refer to the Arts, Media & Entertainment Career Fair handout, distributed at this meeting – Please see Jill Flaman if you are available to man a booth or are interested in participating.

IV Items for Information/Discussion
4.1 SAAG Opening – discussed earlier.

V Other Business
5.1 Portable Sound System has arrived - see Nick Fai inW700 for its use.
5.2 Broken Video Project Cable in B519 – Nick will look into fixing this.

VI Adjournment – Pickering 2:05 p.m.

Comments (0)

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

EA Presentation 

Per my request, Jill Flaman sent me a copy of the EA presentation; if any student is interested in having a copy please contact either Jill or me.

Comments (0)

New Media Faculty Meeting Minutes #30 

Tuesday, February 15, 2005
1:15 p.m. – W870

Minutes # 30

Present: David Clearwater, Chair, Bob Cousins, Nick Fai, Terry Gallie, James Graham, Christopher Moore, Will Smith, Daniela Sirbu, Jeff Milner, Student Representative and Jill Payant, Recording Secretary

Visitors: Electronic Arts Representatives: Dennis Hoffman, Meredythe Spence

Assisting the Visitors: Jill Flaman and Anna Pickering

I Adoption of the Agenda – with the following changes:
Switching order of items 4.4. & 4.5
Item 4.6 becomes item 4.0, item 4.7 becomes item 4.6

II Adoption of and Business Arising from the Previous Minutes (sent to the Department Members on Monday, February 14, 2005)
Will stated that no one has returned page-two of the handout he gave in the previous meeting. Please complete this form and return to Will as soon as possible, as he will be leaving campus the evening of Tuesday, February 14, 2005 and not returning until Monday, February 28, 2005.

III Items for Information
3.1 Chair’s Report

3.1.1. Short Term Acting Chair will be needed from May to July 2005. David will be away working on dissertation; his deadline is July 31, 2005. Please consider this opportunity and contact David if you are interested.

3.2 Visit by Electronic Arts Representative – Visitors Dennis Hoffman and Meredythe Spence were introduced and provided a brief overview of the purpose of their visit, potential employment opportunities and the content of their upcoming information session being held at 3:00 p.m. today, in W731.

3.3 Recruiting Evening, Thurs. Feb 17, 7:00 pm (Atrium) Department Representative Needed (Clearwater) David stated, in addition to Jill Flaman, a department representative needs to be present at the Recruiting Evening to answer any questions by potential students. He asked for a volunteer and hearing none, offered to attend.

3.4 New Media Month Details (Smith)
3.4.1 Poster creation – Daniela Sirbu gave a short description of the work her class is doing to create the poster for New Media Month.

Motion: to create 6 oversized posters at a cost of $50.00 each, and 50 - 11 x 17 sized posters to be created at a cost of approximately $150.00. Jeff Milner will distribute posters to acceptable locations. Graham/Smith

3.4.2 SAAG Opening and Program set-up on March 4th, 2005 is good to go, per James Graham.

3.4.3 Christ Moore indicated he will need 2 projectors and a screen for his set-up on Saturday, March 12, 2005 for his ‘Scape Performance in W420 at the U of L.

3.4.4 Will indicated that the SAAG Open Call on Friday, March 18, 2005 has been omitted from the monthly minute calendars and asked that this date be included. Chris Moore will be adjudicating works.

3.4.5 Amrita Deshpande has contacted Will Smith to have a piece of her work displayed in the non-juried Faculty and Staff show. Approved.

3.4.6 Saturday March 19, 05 – Lethbridge Faculty and Staff Show – City Center Foyer. David will be bartending (wine only). The department needs to investigate obtaining an alcohol permit.

3.5 New Media 4850N Resources (Smith) Will Smith presented the need to purchase costuming that would accommodate special markers, for the MOCAP workshop. David will look into the purchase of this material at a cost of $1000.00 each – 4 suits being requested. These will be used for teaching purposes only. Sizes being investigated.

3.6 Tom Calvert (SFU) Visit (Clearwater) – Tom Calvert will be on campus March 29 – to April 1st, 05. and will be meeting with each New Media Faculty Member individually. Karen Mahar will arrange meeting times for this visit.

3.7 Search Committee and New Positions (Clearwater) David reported on the closing dates for the upcoming New Media positions:
Assistant Professor – Writing for Screen Media/Cinema – February 16, 2005.

Assistant Professor – New Media – March 25,2005

Academic Assistant – New Media – March 25, 2005

IV Items for Discussion/Action

4.0 Proposal to Develop New Media Branch Programs (Graham) James suggested considering developing, New Media programs. Discussion included; an agreement in principle in developing New Media specific courses, the suggestion of creating strategies that would attract students and faculty and a further discussion of the direction the department would like to go with either the production of a more technical based industry directed at students, or more art-based streamlined directives.

Motion: The goal is to establish a curriculum committee, which would meet as a Retreat on Saturday, April 23, 2005 to discuss course particulars and parameters. Hiring will be an item. Clearwater/Gallie.

4.1 CanWest Lab (W700) Policy (Clearwater) Stricken

4.2 Independent Study Policy (Clearwater) Stricken

4.3 Use of Harware/Software Policy (Clearwater) Stricken

4.4 New Media 1000 Discussion (Smith) Stricken

4.5 Writing for Multimedia Workshop, by Tim Lee (Cousins)

Motion: For Bob Cousins to investigate the possibility that a ‘Writing for Multimedia Workshop’ be provided at the University of Lethbridge, by Visiting Artist Tim Lee.

4.6 Proposal to Pursue Joint Corporate Sponsorship of New Media Facilities/Equipment (Graham) Stricken

V Other Business

5.1 The question was raised as to whether Christopher Moore has had the opportunity to investigate a possible MAX/MSP workshop with Ian Birse and Laura Kavanaugh. He indicated he has not heard anything at the moment and the topic was deferred to another meeting.

VI Adjournment - Nick Fai 2:45 p.m.

Comments (0)

New Media Faculty Meeting Minutes #29 

Tuesday, February 1, 2005
1:15 p.m. – W870

Minutes #29

Present: David Clearwater, Chair, Bob Cousins, Nick Fai, Jill Flaman, Terry Gallie, Anna Pickering, Will Smith,

I Adoption of the Agenda with the following additions
3.5 Acknowledgment of Professor Shins gifts
3.6 Tom Calvert – SFU Professor (Department Review)

II Adoption of and Business Arising from the Previous Minutes (sent to the Department Members on Friday, January 28, 2005)

III Items for Information
3.1 Chair’s Report - See items below

3.2 New Media Month (Smith) Please refer to New Media Month, March 2005 (4-page) handout form from Will Smith, which will also be emailed to the department members.

Page 1 outlines the poster being created for New Media Month and will reflect the following changes:
March 4, the word Show will be changed to Showing
March 5, the word Show will be changed to Festival
March 19, the word Show will be changed to Showing
The days of the week will be added before the numerical dates.

Page 2
Please complete page 2 – Planning for March New Media Month 2005 and return to Will Smith

Page 3
Please review

Page 4
Please submit the required publicity information to Will Smith as soon as possible.

Will Smith will be visiting New Media classes in the near future to encourage student submissions.

3.3 Financial Assistance for Faculty Travel (Clearwater) David declared that any budget availability is designated for teaching purposes only and cannot currently accommodate travel reimbursement requests or other expenses that are a part of the faculty member’s research.

3.4 Introduction of New Director of IT –Calvin Barnes (2:00 p.m.) (Clearwater) Introduction of the new Information Technology Director, Mr. Calvin Barnes. Calvin gave an overview of the objectives and direction he would like to see implemented in the future. He further indicated he would be formulating an I.T. Steering Committee for future endeavours and encourages participation from all faculty and staff members, indicating he values their input.

3.5 Acknowledgment of Professor Shin’s Gifts (Smith) The department would like to publicly thank Professor Shin for the department gift of the following 3 DVD’s…

Wonderful Days
Love Fantasy*My Beautiful Girl, Mari
Oseam…A Place Where All Wishes Come True

A thank you card will be circulated for signatures, to all department members, in an effort to acknowledge Professor Shin’s kind gift.

3.6 Tom Calvert SFU Professor – Department Review (Clearwater) Ches Skinner has invited Mr. Tom Calvert to do a department review in New Media, in which he will meet with, and discuss various issues with each faculty member. A date has not been determined, but David will investigate a possible late April date to accommodate end- of-semester responsibilities. David will propose a definite date at a later department meeting.

IV Items for Discussion / Action
4.1 Desk Copies of Textbooks (Clearwater) The following extra desk copies from the fall text book orders, for New Media, are currently in W850:
Dreamweaver MX 2004
Adobe Photoshop 7 – Studio Techniques
The Adobe Illustrator: CS WOW Book
Photoshop CS Artistry
Premier 6.5 – For Windows and Macintosh (2 copies)
These textbooks will be marked U of L property and re-located to W700 for student and faculty usage.

4.2& 4.3 Shared (Off Campus) Department Resources Proposal AND Implications of Loaning Academic Software to Commercial Establishments (Smith)

Due to software loaning issues combined with student Internship opportunities it was decided that there should be ‘no software loaning for Internship students working in an environment where they do not have the necessary software’.

David will prepare two policies to present at the next department meeting regarding:

1) Use of Departmental Hardware/Software for Internships to Commercial Companies

2) Use of Department Resources off Campus - Notice of Impact

4.4 New Media 4850 Department Support (Smith) Will Smith publicly
acknowledged the support received from Nick Fai in getting the network up and running in PE240. He further indicated that one copy of Motion Builder was installed on Friday, January 28, 05.

4.5 NMED Faculty Rep. for Course Evaluation Committee (Clearwater)
The Department nominated James Graham to sit on this committee, as he was the previous NMED representative.

4.6 CanWest Lab (W700) Policy (Clearwater) Please review the
Department of New Media – CanWest Global Lab (W700/W700B) Acceptable Use Policy, which David has reworked slightly. Discussion deferred until the next department meeting.

4.7 Independent Study Policy (Clearwater) Please review the Department
of New Media –Departmental Policy Regarding Independent Studies, policy that David recently drafted. Discussion deferred until the next department meeting.

V Other Business - None

VI Adjournment – 2:35 p.m. Pickering

Comments (0)

Sunday, January 30, 2005

New Media Faculty Meeting Minutes #28 

Tuesday, January 25, 2005
1:15 p.m. – W870


Present: David Clearwater, Chair, Bob Cousins, Nick Fai, Jill Flaman, Terry Gallie, James Graham, Christopher Moore, Gerald Prost, Daniela Sirbu, Will Smith, Jeff Milner, Student Representative and Jill Payant, Recording Secretary

Regrets: Anna Pickering

I Adoption of the Agenda

II Adoption of and Business Arising from the Previous Minutes (sent to the Department Members on Monday, January 24, 2005)

III Items for Information
3.1 Chair’s Report – addressed in items below.

3.2 Scott Dyer (Nelvana) Update (Clearwater) Scott has been contacted and agreed to visit the U of L. Although the specifics are not known, he will be on campus for approximately one full day, flying in the night before, and leaving the day after his visit. The final itinerary may closely resemble the following:
A brief department presentation
Tour of the facilities
Brief meetings with faculty members
Visiting Artist presentation on Motion Capture

3.3 Newmedia-L (Clearwater) Please remind your students in class to register for the newmedia-l listserve, as job postings will be made available to the students through this venue.

3.4 Visiting Professor Hei Young Shin (Clearwater) Professor Shin will be introduced at the next Fine Arts Council Meeting on Thursday, January 27, and at the U of L Art Gallery exhibition and reception on Friday, January 28, at 4:00 p.m. outside W600 – Art Gallery Entrance.

3.5 Banff Centre Video-Conferencing Collaboration (Clearwater) Is interested in getting involved with U of L videoconferencing and will be on campus in the afternoon of Feb 17, 05 to meet with those within the FFA who are interested in further discussion.
3.5.1 Copies of Student Competition opportunities will be photocopied and placed in your mailboxes for any of your students whom you think would be interested.

IV Items for Discussion/Action

4.1 Deadlines for New Media Month Call for Submissions (Smith) (Please refer to Will Smith’s handout outlining the New Media Month activities for specific details) Daniela Sirbu volunteered to work on the poster creation for New Media month, but has requested specific information be sent to her quickly. Christopher Moore has volunteered to work with the web presence in promoting New Media Month.

4.2 NMED Departmental Policies (Clearwater) David discussed the existing W700 Usage policy and asked for suggestions regarding necessary New Media policies. Below are the suggestions for policies which, David will begin outlining:
Independent Studies
B 5 Labs Usage & Equipment
Off Campus Personnel & Resources
Extended Lending of Equipment to Students
Plagiarism & Copyright Issues

4.3 NMED Students on Academic Probation (9) (Flaman/Clearwater)
The New Media department has a slightly higher academic probation average than normal. These students came in strong and there does not appear to be any reason why their GPA is lower. Incoming portfolio’s and GPA’s were in the higher range on admission.

4.4 Camera Repair (Fai) Nick reported that the older cameras and existing equipment are beginning to wear out. Some cameras are out for repairs and currently there are two cameras being fixed, where the bill is close to the purchasing amount. Nick is waiting for an estimate on a third camera.

David and Nick will discuss purchasing new cameras and report at a later meeting.

4.5 Artist Talk and Possible MAX/MSP workshop: Ian Birse and Laura Kavanaugh (Moore). Christopher has been in correspondence with artists Ian Birse and Laura Kavanaugh from Calgary and has been approached for the department to sponsor a Visiting Artist Performance with these individuals. Christopher will explore this possibility and obtain more information for further discussion at a later date.

4.6 Hardware/Software Budget Discussion (Fai/Clearwater)

Motion for the NMED Department to adopt a 3-Year Lab Rotation Clearwater/Gallie. Carried

V Other Business – None

VI Adjournment - Gallie 3:00 p.m.

Comments (0)