Skip navigation.

U of L New Media Rep Blog

Monday, March 01, 2004

New Media Department Meeting This Friday 

There will be a department meeting March 5th at 10:30 in W850. I am planning on bringing up the following topics:
- Professors following procedures as outlined in the Student Union Calendar www.uleth.ca/reg/calendar/part04.pdf Page 74 section f subsection 2. That is to say providing course outlines in a timely manner and staying true to them: Grading System, Weights and Dates, Missed Examinations, etc.

- Use of the CanWest Global labs for classes instead of being reserved for 24 hour a day student use. I'm not sure if there is anything that can be done about this but I at least want to let the faculty know that students believe the CanWest Labs are reserved for them 24 hours a day.

- Lab hours (specifically with regard to closing at 5:00 on Fridays) The students want longer lab hours on the weekends, especially when final projects are due.

If you have any other concerns that you would like expressed you must email me, or if you are too lazy you can just leave comments here and I'll do what I can.

Comments (0)


Comments: Post a Comment